The Carnival Development Corporation consists of 14 Board Members. The Board meets fortnightly after Carnival (July to January of the following year) and weekly from February to July.
The CDC Board is responsible for the following:
- Planning and organising of Carnival
- Accessing Carnival and related festivals
- Ensuring sponsorship for carnival
- Preparing annual budget that must be submitted to the Ministry of Tourism and Culture for approval.
The Structure of the CDC Board
- Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Comptroller
- Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
- Chairperson-Beauty Shows Committee
- Chairman- PanKaiMas
- SVG Calypsonians Association Rep.
- Police Rep.
- Tourism & Culture Rep/ Protocol Coordinator
- YouLou Pan Movement Rep.
- Shows Coordinator
- Technical Coordinator
- Ass. Shows Coordinator