The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Board of Tourism was established by Cabinet as an Advisory Body to provide support to the Ministry of Tourism and Culture in matters relating to the following:
- marketing and promotion of St. Vincent and the Grenadines internationally;
- development of the tourism product;
- human resource development as it relates to the tourism sector;
- ongoing and new tourism public awareness programme;
- any other tourism matters sent to the Board by the Minister for advice.
The Board is expected to meet at least once per month to address these and other issues.