Contact your bank/card-issuer as soon as possible and then file a declaration with the authorities.

All cases of lost, stolen or damaged/defaced passports must be reported immediately to the Passport and Immigration Department. In the case where passports are stolen, a police report must be submitted to the Passport and Immigration Department.

If you are the witness or victim of an accident/incident contact one of the following emergency services in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

The Ministry of Tourism is located on the 2nd Floor, NIS Building, Upper Bay Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent & The Grenadines.

Telephone No: (784) 457-1502

Fax No: (784) 451-2425


Office Hours

Mon- Fri
8:00 am - 4:15pm